|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|27 Mar 2013 11:55:26
KDE/FreeBSD team presents KDE SC 4.10.1 ports!
- kdegames4 port has been split.
- kdeutils4-printer-applet and system-config-printer-kde have been
replaced by print/kde4-print-manager.
- Recover misc/kde4-l10n-mr from attic.
- New USE_KDE4 components: kactivities, libkdegames, nepomuk-core,
- Provide sharedmime component with magic: ports don't need to
run update-mime-database themselves now.
- Switch some ports to out-of-source build.
- Update port comments.
- Adjust dependence on Qt4 components.
- x11/kde4 installs modern kdepim4 now.
- Remove redundant aspell and hspell from kdelibs4, both
can be enabled in textproc/enchant if needed.
- Remove stale bits from bsd.kde4.mk
The area51 repository features commits by Schaich Alonso and myself.
- Tobias Berner