- Add comments to note a clang bug and and the patched revision.
- Add a knob WITH_SYSTEM_CLANG to force build with clang from base system.
This is very useful when the user has patched the system clang, i.e.,
- Temporarily disable -Wshadow and -Wunused-parameter. These options caused
too many warnings for system boost and made it really hard to debug problems.
- Remove temporary clang++ options, which are no longer necessary.
- Remove a duplicate patch for solenv/gbuild/platform/com_GCC_defs.mk.
(Only the first 10 of 349 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- upgrade to 3.5.2
- switch and force compiler to clang using the one from base on 9 and CURRENT,
from ports if not found in base
- now only build en_US version, all localisation are available through separated
- Graphite smart font is now used by default
- Rebundle boost to easier upgrading boost
- Rebundle mdds the one from the ports seems incompatible with clang
- Unbundle all the fonts
Thank you to jgh and Kuan-Chung Chiu <firstname.lastname@example.org> for testings and
Thank you to iXsystems for providing resources to build/test libreoffice