- New port: omegaT - a free translation memory application
OmegaT is a free translation memory application used by professionals to
help them during the translation process.With the following features :
* Fuzzy matching (helps you to choose the right terms based on the project
* Dynamic view of the original text bellow the translated one external
* Several file formats : XHTML,HTML,MS Office XML, Open Office/ Star Office,
XLIF, MediaWiki, and Plain Text.
* Unicode (UTF-8) support: can be used with non-Latin alphabets
This tool could be very helpful for the translation teams working on the
FreeBSD documentation project.
Submitted by: Rodrigo OSORIO <firstname.lastname@example.org> (new maintainer)