Integrated wordprocessor/dbase/spreadheet/drawing/chart/browser Was Maintained by:openoffice@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 15 Jun 2002 00:13:39 License: not specified in port
OpenOffice.org is an Open Source, community-developed, multi-platform office
productivity suite. It includes the key desktop applications, such as a
word processor, spreadsheet, presentation manager, and drawing program,
with a user interface and feature set similar to other office suites.
* A universal word processing application for creating business
letters, extensive text documents, professional layouts, and HTML
* A sophisticated application for performing advanced spreadsheet
functions, such as analyzing figures, creating lists, and viewing data.
* A tool for creating effective eye-catching presentations.
* A vector-oriented draw module that enables the creation of 3D
1) Add localized help files to the build. Only available for french,
german, italian, spanish, japanese and swedish ports.
Create three new targets for the mozilla sub-build. Allow
"make postinstall" to be called without a "make build.
1) Submitted by: Nakata Maho <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Add support for spelling dictionaries. Remove the pkg-plist for the
main port. Instead, autogenerate it. Upgrade the oo-mozilla distfile
packages to mozilla 1.0 with newest security bugfixes.
Fix the pkg-message and bump the port version.