(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove editors/openoffice.org-2-RC port.
> OpenOffice.org community officially announced that
> "end-of-life" for version 2.x of its productivity suite
> For FreeBSD ports tree - my policy is -
> I'll remove ports/editors/openoffice.org-2-RC soon, and mark as IGNORE
> for ports/editors/openoffice.org-2/ in the near future.
> Please contact me (maho at FreeBSD.org - I'm a de facto maintainer of this
> if you want to maintain "ports/editors/openoffice.org-2" port.
> I expect you to fix build issues, security issues, etc by back porting.
Thanks for all who loves OpenOffice.org. Sayonara, soshite arigatou (good-bye
and thank you)...
Feature safe: yes
* Update to OOE680_m5 (2.1rc1).
* add some localized languages.
* Remove RELEASE_NR. It is not used anymore .
* Desktop Icons and menus are not installed as default as pkg-plist
is incomplete .
* Remove openoffice.org symlink.
* some cosmetic fixes.
Submitted by: oliver, kris.