se is a screen oriented version of the classic UNIX text editor ed.
se has a long history dating back to the early 1980s.
- command syntax that is very familiar to users who already know ed.
- full visual interface allowing you to see the text you're editing.
- built-in help system which describes many of the available commands.
- many configurable options which can be loaded from a .serc file.
- can be run interactively or in a script via the included scriptse utility.
- portable across many platforms.
- will notify you if you have new/unread e-mail.
- optional usage logging.
Submitted by: Danilo Egea Gondolfo <email@example.com>