SEMI, Library of MIME feature for GNU Emacs for emacs22 Maintained by:nobutaka@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 27 Jan 2010 15:56:10 Also Listed In:elisp License: GPLv2
SEMI, Library of MIME feature for GNU Emacs for emacs20.
SEMI is a library to provide MIME feature for GNU Emacs. MIME is a
proposed internet standard for including content and headers other
than (ASCII) plain text in messages.
SEMI has the following features:
- MIME message viewer (mime-view-mode) (RFC 2045 .. 2049)
- MIME message composer (mime-edit-mode) (RFC 2045 .. 2049)
MIME message viewer and composer also support following features:
- filename handling by Content-Disposition field (RFC 1806)
- PGP/MIME security Multiparts (RFC 2015)
- application/pgp (draft-kazu-pgp-mime-00.txt; obsolete)
- text/richtext (RFC 1521; obsolete; preview only)
- text/enriched (RFC 1896)
- External method configuration by mailcap (RFC 1524)
Notice that this package does not contain MIME extender for any
MUAs. They are released as separated packages.
Ported by shige@FreeBSD.ORG
WWW: http://git.chise.org/elisp/semi/ (in Japanese)