Port Added: 22 Jun 2008 22:01:55
Also Listed In: sysutils
License: not specified in port
This port allows to access CP/M file systems similar to the well-known mtools
package, which accesses MSDOS file systems. It contains the followin set of
* cpmls - list sorted directory with output similar to ls, DIR, P2DOS DIR
and CP/M3 DIR[FULL]
* cpmcp - copy files from and to CP/M file systems
* cpmrm - erase files from CP/M file systems
* cpmchmod - change file permissions
* cpmchattr - change file attributes
* mkfs.cpm - make a CP/M file system
* fsck.cpm - check and repair a CP/M file system (only simple errors can
be repaired so far). Some images of broken file systems are provided.
* fsed.cpm - view CP/M file system
* manual pages for everything including the CP/M file system format
All CP/M file system features are supported. Password protection is ignored,
but a pseudo file [passwd] contains them decrypted.
Author: Michael Moria <<email@example.com>
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon : pkg-plist
No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
The package name of this deleted port was:
distinfo: There is no distinfo for this port.
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Library dependencies:
There are no ports dependent upon this port
- dmalloc : devel/dmalloc
- dsk.5 : emulators/libdsk
===> The following configuration options are available for cpmtools27-2.7:
RAW_LIBDSK=on (default) "With LIBDSK support with direct floppy access"
LIBDSK=off (default) "With LIBDSK support (no direct floppy access)"
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings