[NEW PORT] games/gngeo - NeoGeo emulator
Note: this port sets RESTRICTED because the Neo-Geo BIOS
must be downloaded manually and can not be redistributed.
So ports/LEGAL should be updated. These are the file names:
"neo-geo.rom", "ng-lo.rom", "ng-sfix.rom", and "ng-sm1.rom".
These files are also listed in the "NGBIOS" variable in the
Makefile of the port.
GnGeo is a NeoGeo emulator for Linux (and maybe some other
UNIX). It use the following cpu core:
* The 68k core from the generator project by James Ponder.
* Starscream 680x0 emulation library by Neill Corlett
* Raze Z80 emulator by Richard Mitton.
* Z80 Mame core from the Mame project.
* YM2610 Mame core by Tatsuyuki Satoh.
Submitted by: Alejandro Pulver <email@example.com>