Improve 3D acceleration for emulators/i386-wine-devel.
- Install the dri library drivers that are required by mesaGL
- Teach binbounce about LIBGL_LIBRARY_PATH
- Prevent recursive definitions by binbounce
- Follow the example of mesagl/nvidia-driver wrt library handing
- Lay initial ground work to handle "old" and "new" xorg
WARNING: there appears to be a problem with FREEBSD32 which prevents
3D-acceleration support from working, further investigation is required
HELP WANTED TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM
Approved by: eadler,bdrewery (mentors, implicit)
Add emulators/i386-wine-devel, slave to emulators/wine-devel.
This port adds shims to enable wine to run cleanly on an amd64 system.
This is done by doing a "static link" of the package: including all
libraries required by the port.
It is possible to use this package under i386, although it is intended
for an amd64 system.
Feedback welcome for improvement of the port.
Approved by: bdrewery (mentor)