(Only the first 10 of 157 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Rely on bsdtar to autodetermine the format of the distfiles when possible
For a while now bsdtar is able to autotermine compression and archive format.
Let's then use tar directly instead of piping to tar.
Now USE_BZIP2 and USE_XZ only set EXTRACT_SUFX to the right format
(Only the first 10 of 537 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to 1.2.15
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to 1.2.15
- Update graphics/sdl_image to 1.2.12
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to 2.0.11
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to 2.0.23
- Update net/sdl_net to 1.2.8
- Bump PORTREVISIONs on ports that depend on one or more packages due to
ABI and shared library version changes
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared library versions
Tested by: exp-run by pav