Glide64 video plugin for Mupen64Plus Maintained by:acm@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 20 Dec 2011 23:50:22 License: not specified in port
Mupen64Plus is a plugin-based N64 emulator for Linux, Mac OSX, FreeBSD, and
Windows which is capable of accurately playing many games. Included are four
MIPS R4300 CPU emulators, with dynamic recompilers for 32-bit x86 and 64-bit
amd64 systems, and necessary plugins for audio, graphical rendering (RDP),
signal co-processor (RSP), and input. There are 3 OpenGL video plugins
included: glN64, RiceVideoLinux, and Glide64.
Rely on bsdtar to autodetermine the format of the distfiles when possible
For a while now bsdtar is able to autotermine compression and archive format.
Let's then use tar directly instead of piping to tar.
Now USE_BZIP2 and USE_XZ only set EXTRACT_SUFX to the right format
- Update devel/sdl12 to 1.2.15
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to 1.2.15
- Update graphics/sdl_image to 1.2.12
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to 2.0.11
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to 2.0.23
- Update net/sdl_net to 1.2.8
- Bump PORTREVISIONs on ports that depend on one or more packages due to
ABI and shared library version changes
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared library versions
Tested by: exp-run by pav