- Update to 1.5.1, announce message is here:
- Simplify bsd-user ld script handling. 
- Make STATIC_LINK work again.
- Add GTK knob.
- Neither graphical UI can be built static, set IGNORE in that case.
- Properly fix AES_* link errors by #defining those functions as
QEMU_AES_* to avoid conflicts with AES_* in -lcrypto needed (at
least) by -lcurl.
- Add back CURL knob in the process.
- Fix "Warning: vlan %d is not connected to host network" when using
- Switch to USES= gmake.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 47 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update net/usbredir to 0.6 .
- Update emulators/qemu-devel to 1.4.0 with preliminary bsd-user patches.
Thanx to: sson, cognet, and others for much improved bsd-user support -
it now runs at least quite a few mips64 and single-threaded
arm binaries, see:
- Welcome emulators/qemu-devel ppc host support! :) 
- Attempt to make the pkg-message.s a little more readable. 
- Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Submitted by: Andreas Tobler <firstname.lastname@example.org> 
Submitted by: wkoszek  (with modifications)