Update qemu to 2007-01-11 snapshot:
- add slirp udp fix
[this should fix the dns problems with some guests]
- document slirp problems on recent -current (I don't have a -current box
so if someone wants to help debug this you are most welcome!)
- memsave monitor command
- Dynamic handling of guest mice, by Lonnie Mendez.
- PPC32 Trace Exception and Trap instruction, by Jason Wessel.
- Add -option-rom option to allow loading of PCI option ROMs, by
- Add -boot n option for x86 using PXE, by Anthony Liguori.
[for use with tuntap]
- Support for Bochs "growing" images, by Volker Ruppert.
- Japanese keyboard patch (kazu)
- Revert -disk patch, as requested by Fabrice. The general idea of this
patch is sound, but the implementation is just too ugly.
[this should fix the hanging linux guests]
- Devfn number for the PIIX3 southbridge, by Aurelien Jarno.
- Increase MIPS BIOS from 128kB to 4MB, by Aurelien Jarno.
- And some more bugfixes.
Approved by: miwi (mentor)