|non port: head/emulators/qemu/files/patch-osdep.c
Number of commits found: 6
Wed, 16 Dec 2015
[ 14:15 bofh ] |
(Only the first 10 of 43 ports in this commit are shown above. )
emulators/qemu: Update version 0.11.1=>2.4.1
- MASTER_SITES has been changed from SAVANNAH and local repo of nox@
to new wiki.qemu.org
- Take MAINTAINERSHIP
- Updated to maintain version release with UPSTREAM. qemu-devel will be
updated to maintain with SNAPSHOTS
- Some of the patches has been converted to OPTIONSNG with post-patch
- Most of the patches are now makepatch compatible
- Converted most of the LEGACY OPTIONS to OPTIONSNG
Sun, 30 May 2010
[ 19:22 nox ] |
- Avoid using mmap MAP_ANON with a non-zero offset. 
- Bump PORTREVISION.
PR: kern/71258 
Sun, 6 Dec 2009
[ 19:37 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 22 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to 0.11.1 - from the official announcement:
- fix I2C slave addressing (Juha Riihimaki)
- Revert "vga: do not resize the screen on hw_invalidate" (Aurelien Jarno)
- slirp: fix use-after-free (Mark McLoughlin)
- Fix sparc.ld (Blue Swirl)
- ELF codedump build failures (Laurent Desnogues)
- kvm: Move KVM mp_state accessors to i386-specific code (Hollis Blanchard)
- fix configure script with armv4l cpu (Laurent Desnogues)
- net: disable draining tap queue in one go (Mark McLoughlin)
- pcnet: Restart poll timer on pcnet_start (Jan Kiszka)
- Sparc32: Fix lance (Blue Swirl)
- mac99: fix segmentation fault on startup (Aurelien Jarno)
- usb-linux.c: fix buffer overflow (Jim Paris)
- ARM host: fix generated blocks linking (Laurent Desnogues)
- qemu serial: lost tx irqs (affecting FreeBSD's new uart(4) driver)
- exec-all.h: increase MAX_OP_PER_INSTR to 96 from 64 (Aurelien Jarno)
- Added a cherry picked commit from stable branch that fixes qcow2.
Sun, 8 Mar 2009
[ 17:09 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 36 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 0.10.0 - from the official changelog:
- TCG support (No longer requires GCC 3.x)
- Kernel Virtual Machine acceleration support [kernel bits not ported
to FreeBSD yet]
- BSD userspace emulation [untested on FreeBSD, probably doesn't work
at least for i386 hosts]
- Bluetooth emulation and host passthrough support [not ported to
- GDB XML register description support
- Intel e1000 emulation
- HPET emulation
- VirtIO paravirtual device support
- Marvell 88w8618 / MusicPal emulation
- Nokia N-series tablet emulation / OMAP2 processor emulation(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sat, 3 Feb 2007
[ 22:15 nox ] |
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update to 2007-02-03 snapshot:
- Fix `could not open hard disk image '/dev/ad0'' (e.g.) when open(2)
fails with EPERM instead of EACCES for ro devices.
- PIIX4 support, by Aurelien Jarno.
- Gallileo GT64xxx support, by Aurelien Jarno.
- MIPS Malta system and devices support, by Aurelien Jarno and Stefan Weil.
- ARM ELF loader.
- Improved console handling, thanks Stefan Weil.
- Disable Malta floppy controller for now, by Aurelien Jarno.
- Big endian support for Gallileo, by Aurelien Jarno.
- Add more ATAPI CDROM DMA support, by Juergen Keil.
- Add ARM Angel semihosting to system emulation.
- Don't resume guest when gdb connection terminates and -S specified.
- mips: Implementing dmfc/dmtc.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 5 May 2005
[ 12:41 pav ] |
- Update to 2005-05-02 snapshot
- Add kqemu support
Submitted by: Juergen Lock <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Number of commits found: 6
18 vulnerabilities affecting 110 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new