finance/py-stripe: Update to 1.25.0
- Update to 1.25.0
- Switch to CHEESEHOP for distribution files (Geo-aware CDN)
- Canonicalize COMMENT (According to setup.py:description=)
- Switch to requests (2.x)
- Add TESTS option
- Update TEST_DEPENDS values and assignment
- Replace post-patch with a patch, submitted upstream 
- Use PYDISTUTILS_SETUP to ensure its setuptools wrapped
- Run pycurl tests that are disabled by default with this weird reverse
logic bit of code, issue created upstream 
if not os.environ.get('SKIP_PYCURL_TESTS'):
self.skipTest('Pycurl skipped as SKIP_PYCURL_TESTS is set'
QA: Ran 195 tests in 44.446s OK (skipped=9)
(Only the first 10 of 20 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Sweep www/py-requests dependants to www/py-requests1
Point all www/py-requests dependants to www/py-requests1 in preparation for
the upgrade of www/py-requests to version 2.x, which substantially breaks API
Maintainers of these ports can update their requests dependency independently
as time for sufficient testing permits.
finance/py-stripe: Update to 1.9.8
- Update to 1.9.8
I missed this during the initial port commit. It fixes the failing unit
1.9.8 2013-10-17: Removed incorrect test.
1.9.7 2013-10-10: Add support for metadata.
1.9.6 2013-10-08: Fix issue with support for closing disputes.