|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|05 Apr 2014 20:12:35
- Update to 1.1, Announce message:
includes license and bug fixes
- Change Makefile header, use my name and @FreeBSD.org email
- Change master sites, use supplied icons
- Change USE_PYTHON=yes to USE_PYTHON=2
- Remove TODO.txt from DOCS
- Remove unnecessary files
- Simplify installation handling
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|06 Dec 2013 23:38:48
- Change maintainer email to @FreeBSD.org
- Change desktop entry
- Support STAGEDIR
- Change files/barbie_seahorse_adventures.in
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|12 Mar 2013 22:15:15
- Makefile tweaks
- Add Icons
Submitted by: nemysis <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|23 Jan 2013 15:00:19
Bump PORTREVISION after DESKTOP_ENTRIES update
|09 Oct 2012 23:16:13
- add new port: games/barbie_seahorse_adventures
You are a seahorse and you want to go to the moon!
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org