|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|14 Oct 2013 13:48:34
Bombz is a simple 2D puzzle game. It doesn't really have a plot. The object is
to blow up all the bombs on each level then escape off the edge of the screen.
To blow up a bomb, push it to where you want to cause an explosion, then collect
a match (originally a detonator in the Archimedes version) and touch the bomb
again and quickly get out of the way. A bomb destroys everything surrounding it
except the metallic walls; if it blows up another bomb, that takes out
everything around it too so you can set off chain reactions.
Submitted by: nemysis (self)
Approved by: wg/pawel (mentors)