(Only the first 10 of 21 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Use Makefile for building instead of scons, and remove Perl dependency.
- Use pkg-plist.
- Add OPTIONS. Allow to build without X11, threaded version, etc.
- Fix building on non-i386 and FreeBSD 4.X.
- Respect CFLAGS when optimizations are enabled.
- Add patch to fix 2 security vulnerabilities .
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: maintainer (timeout)
Obtained from: q3icculus (http://icculus.org/quake3/) 
Security: CVE-2006-2082 
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add CleanQ3, yet another cleaned up copy of the original Quake III Arena
CleanQ3 is a Quake III Arena engine project intended to clean up the
original source code, and eliminate bugs. You won't find revolutionary
features, just a "better" Quake III.