- Tighten Makefile header and COMMENT line
- Utilize DISTVERSION (simplifies things)
- Sort the knobs, cleanup OPTIONS a bit, fix a typo
- Rename DEDICATED option to SERVER
- Define USE_GL more strictly as "glu" instead of vague "yes"
- Reformat port description for better readability
(Only the first 10 of 1167 ports in this commit are shown above. )
For ports maintained by ports@FreeBSD.org, remove names and/or
e-mail addresses from the pkg-descr file that could reasonably
be mistaken for maintainer contact information in order to avoid
confusion on the part of users looking for support. As a pleasant
side effect this also avoids confusion and/or frustration for people
who are no longer maintaining those ports.
- Update to version 2005.08.29.
- Allow building only the client or server (adding OPTIONS).
- Improve wrapper script (only create ~/.cube once and pass parameters to the
- Install documentation (if !NOPORTDOCS).
- Build targets according to OPTIONS.
- IGNORE if no executables were selected.
- Format pkg-descr and add item.
- Copy autoexec.cfg in addition to config.cfg instead of symlinking it.
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: maintainer (timeout)