- Update to 20080602
- Replace files/patch-Makefile with REINPLACE_CMD
- Fix build without libvorbis and co
- Add an option to depend on timidity++ instead of timidity, to be in sync with
OPTIONS of audio/sdl_mixer
Submitted by: Olivier Smedts <email@example.com> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 19 ports in this commit are shown above. )
From the PR:
- Use patches directly from the official site instead of local ones.
- Fix music support.
- Give maintainership to submitter.
While I am here:
- Use SF macro in MASTER_SITES.
- Remove USE_GCC=3.2+ (was to allow building on now unsupported FreeBSD 4.x).
Submitted by: Olivier Smedts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(Only the first 10 of 22 ports in this commit are shown above. )
EDuke32 is a Windows/Linux/UNIX version of Duke Nukem 3D aimed at highly
extending what can be edited in the game. EDuke32 combines the work that JonoF
and Ken Silverman have put in to JFDuke3D with the original EDuke work done by
Matt Saettler, while simultaneously adding tons of new and useful features.
Consequently, EDuke32 is the most advanced version of Duke Nukem 3D in
existence. EDuke32 is developed and maintained by Richard "TerminX" Gobeille
and the EDuke32 team.
This port includes icculus.org/duke3d patches for sound and joystick support.