|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|24 Nov 2013 23:58:13
- Change master sites
- Change maintainer email to @FreeBSD.org
- Change Desktop entry file
- Support STAGEDIR
- Add DOCS Option
- Use only one WWW
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|13 Mar 2013 22:26:45
- Makefile tweaks
- Add Desktop entries, removed all Notes
- Add pkg-plist
- Shorten header
Submitted by: nemysis <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|14 Sep 2012 23:39:14
- update dependencies to use PYGAME
Submitted by: maintainer, firstname.lastname@example.org (via mail)
|21 Aug 2012 06:00:31
- port requires data installation
Submitted by: maintainer, email@example.com
|10 Aug 2012 03:20:11
add new port: games/nelly
A physics-based puzzle game written in Python for PyWeek 2.
Features over 15 levels, a free-play mode and an integrated level editor.
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org