|non port: head/games/netherearth/Makefile
found something from the cache
Number of commits found: 11
Wed, 10 Sep 2014
[ 20:50 gerald ] |
(Only the first 10 of 3171 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
Sat, 21 Jun 2014
[ 22:02 rakuco ] |
- Support staging.
- Apply local patch to avoid a complaint from the compiler:
"Function <glutStrokeWidth> called without first calling 'glutInit'."
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
Wed, 16 Apr 2014
[ 18:28 zeising ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1008 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD x11@ and graphics team proudly presents
a zeising, kwm production, with help from dumbbell, bdrewery:
NEW XORG ON FREEBSD 9-STABLE AND 10-STABLE
This update switches over to use the new xorg stack by default on FreeBSD 9
and 10 stable, on osversions where vt(9) is available.
It is still possible to use the old stack by specifying WITHOUT_NEW_XORG in
FreeBSD 8-STABLE and released versions of FreeBSD still use
the old version.
A package repository with binary packages for new xorg will
be available soon.
This patch also contains updates of libxcb and related ports, pixman, as well(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 31 Oct 2013
[ 04:17 eadler ] |
(Only the first 10 of 28 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The word 'very' has no place in COMMENT
COMMENT should not begin with 'A' or 'An'
Maintainers were notified and given time to object.
Fri, 20 Sep 2013
[ 17:36 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1149 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
Sat, 4 Aug 2012
[ 22:52 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 122 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Switch from libglut to freeglut and retire libglut. Libglut hasn't been
developed in years and has been dropped from the MESA 8.0 distribution.
Freeglut is a rewrite of glut and is actively developed and is used by
many linux distributions instead of libglut.
Bump all ports that directly depend on libglut because of the shlib version
There are some extra items in this patch.
*) Because freeglut doesn't have the same dependancies as libglut, some ports
need extra dependencies added to USE_XORG to make them build.
*) Mark graphics/f90gl broken, f90gl depends on a header that is only shipped
*) Remove option for libglut/freeglut selection in games/cake, only freeglut
*) While here fix a png related build issue games/vegastrike.
Thanks to miwi for running the exp-run.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)
Collaboration with: zeising@
Obtained from: xorg-dev staging area.
Sat, 2 Jun 2012
[ 19:20 culot ] |
- Update MAINTAINER's address
Submitted by: Oleg Ginzburg <email@example.com> (maintainer)
Sat, 18 Feb 2012
[ 10:18 mva ] |
(Only the first 10 of 537 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to 1.2.15
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to 1.2.15
- Update graphics/sdl_image to 1.2.12
- Update graphics/sdl_ttf to 2.0.11
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to 2.0.23
- Update net/sdl_net to 1.2.8
- Bump PORTREVISIONs on ports that depend on one or more packages due to
ABI and shared library version changes
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared library versions
Tested by: exp-run by pav
Sat, 30 Jan 2010
[ 09:43 mva ] |
(Only the first 10 of 295 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update devel/sdl12 to version 1.2.14.
- Update audio/sdl_mixer to version 1.2.11.
- Update graphics/sdl_gfx to version 2.0.20.
- Update graphics/sdl_image to version 1.2.10.
- Bump portrevisions for all ports depending on audio/sdl_mixer and
- Update Mk/bsd.sdl.mk accordingly for the new shared lib versions.
PR: ports/142147 ports/142248 ports/142249
Approved by: miwi (mentor implicit)
Fri, 23 Jan 2009
[ 16:28 flz ] |
(Only the first 10 of 612 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update X.org ports to 7.4+ (few ports are more recent than the katamari).
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libglut since the shlib
version number went from 4 to 3.
- Bump PORTREVISION for all ports depending on libXaw as libXaw.so.8 isn't
- Couple of ports fixes (mostly missing xorg components added to USE_XORG).
Sat, 24 May 2008
[ 00:24 edwin ] |
[new port] games/netherearth
new port of Nether Eearth Re-Make
Nether Earth was the very first real time strategy game.
It worked on a SPECTRUM machine, and only needed 48KB of
RAM to work!! It has all the tipical elements of strategy
games: resources, factories, combat units, etc. supposed
name of ports: netherearth
NETHER EARTH REMAKE. Nether Earth was the very first real
time strategy game. It worked on a SPECTRUM machine, and
only needed 48KB of RAM to work!!
It has all the tipical elements of strategy games: resources,
factories, combat units, etc.
Submitted by: OleVole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 11
10 vulnerabilities affecting 27 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new