(Only the first 10 of 26 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- split out -server part from ioquake3-based ports:
- games/ioquake3-devel-server added
- games/ioquake3-server added
- games/openarena-server added
- update games/ioquake3-devel to svn revision 2244
- update games/openarena to 0.8.8
- update games/openarena-data to 0.8.8
Doing this in single commit since all this ports are
Submitted by: Dominic Fandrey <kamikaze at bsdforen dot de> (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
OpenArena is an open-source content package for Quake III Arena licensed under
the GPL, effectively creating a free stand-alone game. You do not need Quake
III Arena to play this game.
Bots were added starting in 0.6.0. They will spout taunts and everything!
Concepts would be loose, so don't expect a remake of Klesk in his original
Klesk form, or any direct remakes of any map/weapon/model.
Submitted by: Josh Tolbert <hemi at puresimplicity.net>