|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|08 Dec 2013 14:58:36
- Change Makefile header
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Change master sites
- Change maintainer email to @FreeBSD.org
- Use pkg-plist instead of PLIST_FILES, PLIST_DIRS and PORTDATA
- Change desktop entry
- Support STAGEDIR
- Change icons
- Change files/pycadia.sh.in
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|23 Jan 2013 15:00:19
Bump PORTREVISION after DESKTOP_ENTRIES update
|06 Oct 2012 05:37:30
- adjust dependencies
- install target cleanup
- use optionsNG for DOCS
Submitted by: maintainer, firstname.lastname@example.org
|19 Jul 2012 19:56:48
The Pycadia project is a collection of vector arcade games written in Python
using the excellent pygame libraries.
Current games are:
SpaceWarpy is a conversion of the original classic game Spacewar!.
Vektoroids is loosely based on the arcade classic Asteroids.
Submitted by: email@example.com