- Update to 0.9.8
- Remove master sites, use GitHub=yes
- Take maintainership
- Change comment
- Use pkg-plist instead of PLIST_FILES
- Change DOCS, changed by Upstream
- Simplify ICONS installation handling
- Fix symlink for the icon, which is needed that PySpaceWar works
- Change pkg-descr
- New Port PySpaceWar
Two ships duel in a gravity field. Gravity doesn't affect the ships
themselves (which have spanking new anti-gravity devices), but it affects
missiles launced by the ships.
You can play against the computer, or two players can play with one keyboard.
There is also a Gravity Wars mode, where the two ships do not move, and the
players repeatedly specify the direction and velocity of their missiles.