- Trim old-school Makefile header
- Convert to new OPTIONS framework (courtesy of jgh@)
- Remove i386 restriction for SKYBOXES option: I fixed `archivers/nwreckdum'
in r250781 three years ago
- Generally cleanup Makefile while here, drop maintainership
- Merge pkg-message into pkg-descr and make the latter useful
- Update to version "1.1" (actually updated textures).
- Remove BROKEN for !i386, as it's "nwreckdum" (a PAK archiver) which fails
there, and disable SKYBOXES in that case (a PAK that has to be extracted).
- Clarify in OPTIONS and pkg-message engines supporting LITS option.