- Trim old-school Makefile header per recent agreements
- Convert to new OPTIONS framework (courtesy of jgh@)
- Turn simple one-line patch into REINPLACE_CMD
- Clarify in COMMENT that this is a game (not engine) source code
- Make COMMENT really reflect what's being installed (based on OPTIONS)
- Generally cleanup Makefile while here, drop maintainership
- Reword port description text a bit
[NEW PORT] games/quake-source - Quake and QuakeWorld source
Quake and QuakeWorld sources.
This port installs the Quake (and optionally QuakeWorld)
game sources (in QuakeC) to allow the development of Quake
Note that to compile it you need a QuakeC compiler (there
are many in ports).
Submitted by: Alejandro Pulver <firstname.lastname@example.org>