- Trim old-school Makefile header per new guidelines
- Convert to modern OPTIONS framework (courtesy of jgh@)
- Install routes for a few more deathmatch levels
- Mute MKDIR's and generally cleanup Makefile while here
- Reword port description and port message texts
(Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Fix undefined references in library (previously it could only be used with
"games/qudos" and "games/kmquake2", because they build a modified version).
- Install node files with appropiate permissions.
- Add an entry in pkg-message about permissions.
- Bump PORTREVISION.
Reported by: Volodymyr Kostyrko <email@example.com>
Obtained from: http://svn.quakedev.com/viewcvs.cgi/qudos/trunk/src/mods/3zb2/