- Trim Makefile header per new style guidelines
- Convert to contemporary OPTIONS framework
- Cleanup Makefiles, fix a typo, reword pkg-descr
- Add a hint where to look for data port logic description to quake3-data
port and terminate an URL with slash while here
- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Build an install the original game.so file to avoid each engine having to
build its own version (unless it provides additional features or is
- Add MANUAL option (to install the game manual).
- Add some notes about Quake II ports in Makefile.include.
- Remove CTF option (split to "games/quake2-ctf").
- Remove mention of Rogue/Xatrix mission packs in files/pkg-message.in (split
to "games/quake2/rogue" and "games/quake2-xatrix").