- Makefile.include must be included before bsd.port.options.mk, otherwise
"make config", "make showconfig" will not work correctly
- Drop redundant PKGMESSAGE assignment, tighten PLIST_SUB's
- Make a few non-functional changes while here
- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Build an install the original game.so file to avoid each engine having to
build its own version (unless it provides additional features or is
- Add MANUAL option (to install the game manual).
- Add some notes about Quake II ports in Makefile.include.
- Remove CTF option (split to "games/quake2-ctf").
- Remove mention of Rogue/Xatrix mission packs in files/pkg-message.in (split
to "games/quake2/rogue" and "games/quake2-xatrix").
[NEW PORT] games/quake2-data - Quake II data files
Quake II data files.
This port installs the data files needed to run Quake II.
It installs the updates and Capture The Flag mod data.
You still need to have a legitimate copy of the game in
order to obtain the .pak files. Otherwise you can use the
shareware version of the game data.
PR: 8 7179
Submitted by: Alejandro Pulver <email@example.com>