- Add OPTIONS.
- Remove pkg-message and NO_PACKAGE for !i386.
- Fix building on ia64 (take endianess from mahcine/endian.h and don't
complain about an unknown arch), and probably other archs.
- Make portlint happy (append to BUILD_DEPENDS after bsd.port.pre.mk).
Approved by: Ed Schouten <email@example.com> (maintainer)
- Remove PKGNAMEPREFIX.
- Remove CONFLICTS with quake3. Install libraries in lib/q3base.
- Remove ONLY_FOR_ARCHS (builds on other archs).
- Integrate with quake3-data.
- Avoid creating a botlib.log file in the current directory.
- Add NO_PACKAGE and pkg-message to !i386, and ask for feedback.
Submitted by: alepulver (myself)
Approved by: garga (mentor, implicitly), maintainer
[New port] games/q3base
Q3Base is a fork of Quake III Arena. Its advantage is that
it has a lot of bugfixes, including support for FreeBSD out
of the box. It also uses GNU Autoconf/Automake and works
with BSD Make, thus removing the dependency on Perl and GNU
It's also more compact than Quake III Arena - 1.4 MB .tar.bz2
vs 5.5 MB .zip.
Submitted by: Ed Schouten <firstname.lastname@example.org>