- Bump PORTREVISION.
- Take maintainership.
- Remove USE_XLIB (it only requires SDL).
- Build 2 binaries, one for the full game and other for the shareware version.
- Expand pkg-descr and pkg-message to reflect the previous change.
- Replace -O2 and higher in CFLAGS by -O1 (crashes otherwise).
- Convert a line-specific REINPLACE_CMD into a patch.
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add rottdc 1.0.2,
This is a port of Apogee's 3D action title Rise of the Triad,
originally released in 1994. This port duplicates the
functionality of the original game on modern operating systems,
including Linux, Win32, OSX and now FreeBSD. In order to run
game you'll need original game data.
Submitted by: Igor Pokrovsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>