There is no maintainer for this port. Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 16 Mar 2006 01:33:42 License: not specified in port
The sudoku board game is played on a 9x9 grid, divided into rows, columns,
and 9 blocks of 3x3 squares. The objective is to fill the empty squares with
the digits 1-9, so that each row, column, and block contains each of the
digits 1-9 (and hence, it is not possible for any digit to appear twice in
the same row, column or block).
- character based (curses) interface;
- cross-platform (Minix, Unix, Windows) with full source code (ANSI C);
- generates hints upon request;
- classification of board difficulty (very easy, easy, medium, hard or
- generation of new boards;
- easy entry of boards published in newspapers, internet, etc...;
- multiple output formats (text,csv,html,postscript).
According to the Porter's Handbook (18.104.22.168.) default options must be added to
OPTIONS_DEFINE. This policy has been implemented only recently that's why we
have many ports violating this policy.
This patch adds the default options specified in the Porter's Handbook to
OPTIONS_DEFINE where they are being used. Ports maintained by
gnome@FreeBSD.org, kde@FreeBSD.org and x11@FreeBSD.org have been excluded.
Approved by: portmgr (bapt)