|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|14 Jun 2015 07:02:39
- Bump PORTREVISION for pkg-plist change
- Remove master sites, use supplied icons, traingame.desktop and
traingame-map.sh, changes accepted by upstream
- Remove files/traingame.desktop and files/traingame-map.in
- Recreate tarball, new cb6513e commit
|06 May 2015 16:04:20
Update ports in the games category to not use GH_COMMIT.
With minor cleanups to make things simpler.
With hat: portmgr
Sponsored by: Absolight
|13 Jan 2015 00:25:31
- Clarify LICENSE
- Add LICENSE_FILE
- Remove @dirrm* from pkg-plist
- Pet portlint (fix statement order)
Submitted by: amdmi3
Approved by: maintainer timeout (nemysis)
|08 Dec 2014 16:48:41
Replace USES=libtool:oldver with USES=libtool or USES=libtool:keepla in
the 32 ports that still use it. Bump PORTREVISION on their dependent
ports except the ones that depend on these:
In these cases the same trick as in the recent gettext update is used.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|19 Apr 2014 12:38:17
- Update to 0.3
- Add USES dos2unix
- Remove obsolete patches, changed by upstream and fix usage
|16 Apr 2014 18:28:50
The FreeBSD x11@ and graphics team proudly presents
a zeising, kwm production, with help from dumbbell, bdrewery:
NEW XORG ON FREEBSD 9-STABLE AND 10-STABLE
This update switches over to use the new xorg stack by default on FreeBSD 9
and 10 stable, on osversions where vt(9) is available.
It is still possible to use the old stack by specifying WITHOUT_NEW_XORG in
FreeBSD 8-STABLE and released versions of FreeBSD still use
the old version.
A package repository with binary packages for new xorg will
be available soon.
This patch also contains updates of libxcb and related ports, pixman, as well(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|15 Mar 2014 21:55:14
- Use USE_CXXSTD=c++11 instead of USE_CXXSTD=gnu++11 and
Reported by: tijl@
Thanks to for help: nox@
|15 Mar 2014 20:55:33
- Change master sites, use GitHub=yes
- Fix build with Clang, add patches 
- Disable Clang warnings with CFLAGS+=-Wno-return-type
- Remove obsolete REINPLACE, changed by upstream
- Change do-install, cosmetical changes
- Change pkg-descr
Reviewed by: tijl@ 
Thanks to for help: nox@, dim@,
Horia Racoviceanu <horia at racoviceanu.com>,
frogs <4721 at hushmail.com>
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|07 Feb 2014 11:44:09
Chase boost and icu bump
While here convert some LIB_DEPENDS
|04 Dec 2013 10:19:49
- Bump PORTREVISION
- Change master sites
- Remove dependency for x11/xterm
- Switch to USE_GCC=yes
- Add DOCS Option
- Add files/traingame.desktop
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|18 Oct 2013 00:28:51
Train Game (working title) is a game about trains! Woo! You control a train
which you drive around a 3D world picking up cargo, trundle it about,
and deliver it for PROFIT; whilst avoiding disasters like falling off the rails,
hitting other trains, bad weather, or privatisation.
Imagine Elite but with trains instead of space craft.
Cant believe no ones thought of it before.
Submitted by: nemysis (self)
Approved by: wg (mentor)