|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|29 Nov 2013 22:26:25
- Change Makefile header
- Change master sites
- Change maintainer email to @FreeBSD.org
- Support STAGEDIR
- Add build
- Change files/tuxfighter.in
- Change pkg-message
- Change pkg-plist, remove mtree
Approved by: pawel / wg (mentors, implicit)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 17:36:36
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|23 Jan 2013 15:00:19
Bump PORTREVISION after DESKTOP_ENTRIES update
|02 Dec 2012 00:10:20
add new port: games/tuxfighter
Was the first visible part of The Python Game Book project.
TuxFighter is a little Asteroids-like Shooter game, written around 2006.
The game support modding. You control Tux, the penguin (with mouse or keyboard)
and shoot down rectangular enemies (to make points).
Shots may reflect from the screen border, and self-shooting result
in negative points.
In the game, you can pick up one of those power-up's and enjoy
Submitted by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feature safe: yes