|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|04 Jul 2014 09:41:00
Bump PORTREVISION on all ports with USE_SQLITE=yes or USE_SQLITE=3 that
have not been bumped yet after the latest libsqlite3.so library version
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|06 Jun 2014 10:15:14
- Switch to USES=libtool, drop .la files
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|09 Apr 2014 13:27:42
Stagify, use USES=tar:xz, strip libraries, use new lib_depends syntax.
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|31 Jul 2013 11:57:46
The FreeBSD GNOME team presents a Glib and Gtk+ 3 update.
This update updates Glib20 to 2.36 and Gtk+ 3.8
* The gio-fam-backend port that used gamin for the GFileMonitor API is gone.
It is replaced by a GIO kqueue implementation developed as part of a NetBSD
GSoC 2011 project by Dimitry Matveev.
* Fix a bug in the glib20 Makefile so it includes -lintl in the glib-2.0
pkgconfig file . This broke static linking and newer binutils.
* Add introspection USE_GNOME component which sets GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE to
prevent creation of / root/.cache dir. Defaults to build & run depend,
but :build and :run switches available.
* New x11-toolkits/pangox-compat port and companion USE_GNOME component for
pangox support which was removed from the pango port. Add it to ports still
using pangox API.
Exp-run by: bapt@
PR: ports/178958 
Submitted by: emaste@