|non port: head/graphics/colord/pkg-plist
Number of commits found: 10
Wed, 5 Aug 2015
[ 19:13 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 601 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.16 for FreeBSD.
The offical GNOME 3.16 release notes can be found at
Upgrade instructions for port users:
Delete the old tracker package with:
# pkg delete -f tracker
And user port upgrade tool of choice to upgrade.
Thanks to Antoine Brodin for running the exp-runs.
This release was made possible by the following people:
Wed, 19 Nov 2014
[ 11:49 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 1460 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team proudly presents GNOME 3.14 and Cinnamon 2.2.
Gnome 3.14.1 and Cinnamon 2.2.16 are supported on FreeBSD 9.3-RELEASE and up.
This commit removes the old GNOME 2 desktop, bindings and some ports that
can't be compiled. A few ports where updated to more recent versions to
allow them to compile with this update.
Apart from updating ports to newer versions
GDM is more integrated with gnome-shell now, and handles several things for
the GNOME desktop such as screen locking. If you want to use GNOME 3 via
startx, you will have to add your own lock screen/screensaver. For example
can be used for sessions started without GDM.
Shell Extensions can be installed via https://extensions.gnome.org/ , we have(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 20 Oct 2014
[ 17:04 bapt ] |
(Only the first 10 of 487 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Tue, 2 Sep 2014
[ 21:47 bapt ] |
Mon, 1 Sep 2014
[ 18:16 tijl ] |
- Add USES=libtool
- Remove pkg_install @cwd hack
Obtained from: gnome-dev
Mon, 28 Apr 2014
[ 11:02 kwm ] |
Fix packaging with pkg_*
Reported by: mandree@
Discussed with: tijl@
Wed, 9 Apr 2014
[ 13:27 kwm ] |
Stagify, use USES=tar:xz, strip libraries, use new lib_depends syntax.
Wed, 31 Jul 2013
[ 11:57 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 149 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD GNOME team presents a Glib and Gtk+ 3 update.
This update updates Glib20 to 2.36 and Gtk+ 3.8
* The gio-fam-backend port that used gamin for the GFileMonitor API is gone.
It is replaced by a GIO kqueue implementation developed as part of a NetBSD
GSoC 2011 project by Dimitry Matveev.
* Fix a bug in the glib20 Makefile so it includes -lintl in the glib-2.0
pkgconfig file . This broke static linking and newer binutils.
* Add introspection USE_GNOME component which sets GI_SCANNER_DISABLE_CACHE to
prevent creation of / root/.cache dir. Defaults to build & run depend,
but :build and :run switches available.
* New x11-toolkits/pangox-compat port and companion USE_GNOME component for
pangox support which was removed from the pango port. Add it to ports still
using pangox API.
Exp-run by: bapt@
PR: ports/178958 
Submitted by: emaste@ 
Fri, 21 Jun 2013
[ 16:40 antoine ] |
Add an empty directory created by the port to pkg-plist
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)
Fri, 8 Mar 2013
[ 10:51 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 417 ports in this commit are shown above. )
* Update the glib to 2.34.3 and gtk20 to 2.24.17 and gtk30 to 3.6.4 which
are the latest stable releases.
* Update vala to the newest stable release 0.18.1, also update a few ports
in the gtk/gnome stack.
* The c++ bindings ports for glib, atk, gconf, etc, have now USE_GNOME toggles.
* Remove pkg-config run depends from glib20 and freetype2. This doesn't
eliminate pkg-config run dependency completely, a second phase is needed
and is planned.
* Support for .:run. and .:build. for USE_GNOME components was added.
Currently only libxml2 and libxslt support this mechanism.
* Updates of the telepathy stack and empathy.
* Trim makefile headers, convert ports to new options, trim off library
versions for some ports.
* Fix other ports so they build with the new glib version.
Thanks to miwi and crees for helping out with some exp-runs.
Approved by: portmgr (miwi & bapt)
Obtained from: gnome team repo
Number of commits found: 10
16 vulnerabilities affecting 44 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new