|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|13 Jan 2014 21:00:04
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|11 Sep 2013 12:59:14
- convert to the new perl5 framework
- trim Makefile header
Approved by: portmgr (bapt@, blanket)
|31 Jul 2012 15:29:27
Update graphics/exiv2 to version 0.23.
The so library version has changed.
Bump PORTREVISIONs at dependent ports.
Submitted by: bsam (me)
Approved by: multimedia (maintainer timeout 3 weeks)
|25 Feb 2011 03:19:29
- Move over to py25 or above
- While here get rid FreeBSD 6.X and md5 support
|08 Oct 2010 07:19:54
- Add commons-utilities 1.0
This is a port for Wikimedia Commons or MediaWiki similar installations
power users, to allow bulk images upload to a wiki, from the command line.
* commons-csv-creator allows to get metadata from images EXIF tags
* commons-upload allows to upload in batch images to Wikimedia Commons
or a MediaWiki site.
Submitted by: Sébastien Santoro <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: pgollucci (mentor)