(Only the first 10 of 38 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update DigiKam and related ports to 4.14.0.
This is a huge leap, as we are moving from 4.2.0 (released in August 2014) to
4.14.0 (released in October 2015). Version 4.14.0 is the last KDE4-based
release, and 5.0.0 will be based on KDE Frameworks 5.
Noteworthy port changes:
- Most patches in graphics/digikam-kde4 are no longer necessary.
- graphics/kipi-plugin-googledrive and graphics/kipi-plugin-picasaweb have
been merged into graphics/kipi-plugin-googleservices following what
upstream did to those plugins.
- astro/libkgeomap and graphics/libkface are no longer included in the
DigiKam tarball and are now completely independent ports whose tarballs
are released as part of KDE Applications.
- net/libmediawiki is neither included in the DigiKam tarball nor released
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
(Only the first 10 of 76 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update to digiKam and Kipi Plugins ports to 3.5.0
- Add new kipi-plugin port for jalbumexport
- Remove useless LATEST_LINK
- Bring stage support
- Convert to options helpers, new style LIB_DEPENDS
- Add patch to fix linking with libpgf 
PR: ports/184942 
Reported by: Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk>