|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|06 Oct 2013 09:47:12
GLFW is a free, Open Source, portable library for OpenGL and OpenGL ES
application development. It provides a simple, platform-independent API for
creating windows and contexts, reading input, handling events, etc.
Version 3.0 brings a new API with many new features such as multiple windows
and contexts, multi-monitor support, EGL and OpenGL ES support, clipboard text
support, an error description callback, gamma ramp control, layout-independent
keyboard input and UTF-8 for all strings.
Submitted by: nemysis (self)
Approved by: wg/pawel (mentors)