|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|This is a slave port. You may also want to view the commits to the master port: multimedia/gstreamer1-plugins|
|22 Jul 2017 11:35:44
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.12.2.
Rework the adding of dependancies in Mk/bsd.gstreamer.mk.
Previous when using USE_GSTREAMER it would just add the request modules to
BUILD/RUN_DEPENDS. This caused the qa script to complain because the old code
didn't implicit depend on the gstreamer1 and gstreamer1-plugins[-bad] ports for
the libraries they carried, even if they where present via the plugins! The new
code adds implicit depends on these ports so USE_GSTREAMER using ports have
all the libraries included.
* The mad mp3 plugin was removed, mpg123 plugin also provides mp3 decoding.
Switch over ports that used the gstreamer1 mad plugin.
* gtksink plugin renamed -> gtk
* Hook up the sndio plugin into the framework
* Add some indirect dependacies where needed
* Reorder the plugin list in bsd.gstreamer.mk so only one plugin per line. When
changing plugins it doesn't result in multiple lines being changed.
* Remove mentions in bsd.gstreamer.mk of plugins mentions that where removed.
* Depend on libunwind on i386/amd64, GStreamer links to it if it is present.
Exp-run by: antoine@
|25 Mar 2016 15:47:46
Update GStreamer1 ports to 1.8.0.
|29 Jan 2016 13:25:03
Install the gstreamer-gl-1.0.pc file
|04 Jan 2016 14:21:57
Update GStreamer1 to 1.6.2.
Update GStreamer1-vaapi to 0.7.0.
* Spell GStreamer consistently. 
* Fix typo in py3kplist in py3-gstreamer1 
* Improve plugins COMMENTS (more improvements welcome)
* Actually include the gstreamer1-libav update this time.
PR: 204204  (based on)
Submitted by: olivierd@ 
|21 Nov 2015 23:04:40
Update Gstreamer suite to 1.6.1.
|26 Oct 2015 16:24:36
- Add missing files to plist
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|26 Sep 2015 14:36:23
Update gstreamer1 ports to 1.6.0.
* gstreamer1-libav now uses ffmpeg from ports.
* New ports:
* gstreamer1-validate: Tools to detect if elements are not behaving
as expected, mainly aimed at developers, or advanced debugging.
* gstreamer1-rtsp-server: Base foundation for building a rtsp
server ontop of GStreamer
* Bunch of new plugins like: mpg123, rsvg, libde265, openh264, x265 and dtls.
Obtained from: gnome devel repo
|02 Aug 2015 15:03:20
By default libtool replaces -export-symbols <file> with -retain-symbols-file
<file> on ELF systems, but this doesn't really do what -export-symbols is
meant to do. On GNU ELF systems it converts <file> to a simple version
script first and then uses -version-script instead of -retain-symbols-file.
Let USES=libtool patch libtool scripts to do this on all systems with GNU
Bump PORTREVISION on all ports where the build log contains -export-symbols.
audio/calf: This port builds a module that now exports only one function,
but it also builds a number of executables that link to this module and
expect to see other functions. Because it's already a bit dodgy to link to
a module (libtool warns about this) let the module continue to export only
one function and instead build an ordinary library from the same source that
the executables can link to. Fix a number of other issues in the same(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|22 Dec 2014 10:22:39
Update Gstreamer framework to 1.4.5.
|16 Dec 2014 13:35:02
Big Gstreamer update:
Update gstreamer, gstreamer-plugins, -good, -bad and -ugly ports to 1.4.4.
Update gstreamer1-plugins-gnonlin to 1.4.0.
Update py-gstreamer1 and py3-gstreamer1 to 1.4.0.
Add multimedia/gstreamer1-editing-services. GES is a high-level library
for facilitating the creation of audio/video non-linear editors.
Add pulseaudio plugin now that pulseaudio is updated and add the gl plugin.
Drop :keepla from USES=libtool.
Drop @dirrm[try] from plists and drop gnomehier from USE_GNOME
Switch to optionhelpers in multimedia/gstreamer1.
PR: 194922 (merged with my own WIP)
Submitted by: olivierd