(Only the first 10 of 60 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update graphics/*opencv* to 2.4.7
- Revert options helpers to if statements since the OFF condition is not
applied when OPTIONS_EXCLUDE is used
- Move most of the OpenCV modules from the graphics/opencv-core port to
graphics/opencv, leaving opencv-core as just the bare minimum required
for building ffmpeg with OpenCV support
- Install examples for python and java bindings
- Add new slave port graphics/opencv-java: Java bindings for OpenCV
- Bump PORTREVISION and make dependency adjustments and fixes for
- Add UPDATING entry
(Only the first 10 of 150 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Stagify Gstreamer ports.
Fix build of gstreamer and gstreamer1 with glib 2.38.x .
Update gstreamer and gstreamer-plugins to new rules, USES=gmake pathfix,
new LIB_DEPENDS syntax.
Only pull in flex if base version is too old.
Be more selective for which OSVERSIONS we need gcc due to the clang bug.
Obtained from: Gstreamer upstream 
(Only the first 10 of 165 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Add Gstreamer 1.0.7. This is the new stable version of the
Gstreamer multimedia framework.
Use the USE_GSTREAMER1 macro to select Gstreamer 1.0 plugins. A new chapter
for the porters handbook about gstreamer is a work in progress.
X related plugins are now stand alone. The gio plugin is now part of the
gstreamer1-plugins port and the oss plugins are now part of the
Note that the pulseaudio plugin is missing because it needs a newer version
of pulseaudio. Also there are still a number of plugins from -bad which
haven't been ported to the 1.0 API yet.