|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
|18 Feb 2014 14:31:33
- Bump PORTREVISION after KDE4_PREFIX change
|21 Jan 2014 18:17:24
- Update to digiKam and Kipi Plugins ports to 3.5.0
- Add new kipi-plugin port for jalbumexport
- Remove useless LATEST_LINK
- Bring stage support
- Convert to options helpers, new style LIB_DEPENDS
- Add patch to fix linking with libpgf 
PR: ports/184942 
Reported by: Mike Clarke <jmc-freebsd2 at milibyte.co.uk>
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|08 Apr 2013 17:10:57
- Update to digiKam and Kipi Plugins ports to 3.1.0
- Split documentations and l10ns to separate ports
- Split kipi-plugins-kde4 port
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)