|non port: head/graphics/libGL/files/patch-configure
Number of commits found: 8
Fri, 25 Dec 2015
[ 11:30 kwm ] |
Update mesa to 11.0.8.
* Depend on libelf on DragonFly
* Rework the vdpau support code and enable vdpau for DragonFly, FreeBSD
doesn't support it just yet.
* Revert commit that removed support for non-render nodes. Neither
FreeBSD nor DragonFly supports render nodes at this time.
* Fix LDFLAGS to work with GCC5, which DragonFly uses by default.
* Update Makefile.targets: ffast-math isn't used since 8.0.3, don't
replace x86_64 with amd64 on Dragonfly. Drop obsolete python disable
Thu, 17 Sep 2015
[ 18:07 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 83 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update Mesa port to 10.6.6 and add Clover.
Add beignet 1.1.0.
Add clinfo, clblas, clfft and clrng.
The major change is that all Mesa ports are now configured the same way.
This fixes several problems and enables new features. The details
are described in this blog post:
The second important change is the OpenCL support. Mesa's
implementation, Clover, is enabled as well as Beignet. Clover
targets all Gallium drivers, only Radeon GPUs in our case. Beignet
is for Intel GPUs starting with Ivy Bridge. Thanks to Johannes
Dieterich, O. Hartman, and Koop Mast for their work on OpenCL! As a
bonus, there are several OpenCL-based math ports added (clblas,(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
[ 19:00 kwm ] |
Update mesa based ports to 10.4.0.
Fri, 17 Oct 2014
[ 09:53 kwm ] |
(Only the first 10 of 92 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update Mesa ports to new default of 9.1.7 and more recent version to 10.3.0.
The port will switch to the newer version if hw context is available in the
- Get ride of WITH_NEW_XORG.
- Use @comment in plist to ignore unwanted files in the stagedir, instead of
trying to remove them in post-install.
- Bump portrevision of 9.1.7 due to dependency changes.
- Drop :keepla from USES=libtool.
- Drop @dirrm[try] from plists
- Give dri propper options, with pkg-help for additional information.
- Make separate plist for dri for the different versions, the combined plist
was headache inducing.
- Add "workaround" patches to allow clang to build the dri port on i386 .
USE_GCC is now only needed for 8.x.
- Add gbm port and USE_GL switch for it.
PR: 192286 
Submitted by: Carlos Jacobo Puga Medina 
Approved by: portmgr (bapt@)
In collaberation with: dumbbell@
Obtained from: xorg-dev
Fri, 13 Dec 2013
[ 12:21 kwm ] |
Fix graphics/dri on ia64.
Please note that WITH_NEW_XORG isn't tested due to other issues.
Submitted by: marcel@
Sun, 29 Sep 2013
[ 17:01 zeising ] |
(Only the first 10 of 142 ports in this commit are shown above. )
The FreeBSD graphics/x11 team proudly presents
a kwm, zeising production:
Mesa 9.1.6, including libGL, libGLU and dri (new xorg only)
Addition of libEGL and libglesv2
KMS support for ATI graphics cards in 10-current (new xorg only)
Improved sparc64 support for new xorg. 
pixman 0.30.2, including shlib bump and portrevision bumps
Make absolute pointing devices work with x11-drivers/xf86-input-mouse
x11-drivers/xf86-video-ati 7.2.0 for 10-current (KMS aware ati driver)
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 7 Feb 2010
[ 11:51 nork ] |
(Only the first 10 of 33 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Limited Update to Mesa3D 7.6.1 and libdrm 2.4.17.
In this commit, no version changed. But if you put
'WITHOUT_NOUVEAU' on /etc/make.conf, you can use
new version of Mesa3D and libdrm.
Discussed with: rnoland on freebsd-ports/freebsd-x11.
Fri, 10 Apr 2009
[ 18:00 marius ] |
(Only the first 10 of 12 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Re-enable DRI on powerpc and sparc64, mainly in order to fix
Approved by: rnoland
Number of commits found: 8
19 vulnerabilities affecting 62 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new