(Only the first 10 of 16 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update graphics/libraw to 0.18.0
- Complete conversion to options helpers
- Add options for JPEG and JASPER support
- Side note: This had a dependency on jpeg before, so the JPEG
option default is ON. However, the configure script wasn't
detecting it previously.
- Silence MKDIRs
- Take maintainership
- Chase shared library bump
(Only the first 10 of 11 ports in this commit are shown above. )
- Update libraw to 0.15.4.
This update is needed for further KDE updates.
- Use the new OPTIONS syntax.
- Use the new LIB_DEPENDS syntax.
- Stop redefining do-install; the port has its own `make install' that does
the same thing provided we use USES=pathfix and tune Makefile.in.
- Support staging.
Bump PORTREVISION in ports that depend on libraw.
Submitted by: rakuco@
Approved by: maintainer timeout (35 days)