|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|13 Jan 2014 21:00:04
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|17 Aug 2013 16:27:24
Replace USE_GCC=4.6+ and USE_GCC=4.4+ by USE_GCC=yes.
Right now this is a noop in the former case and a noop in the latter
case unless lang/gcc44 has been installed explicitly.
This puts a bit more emphasis on standardizing on a canonical version
"current" GCC and makes it easier to update that canonical version
by changing the default in Mk/bsd.gcc.mk and updating the lang/gcc port.
That is, USE_GCC=yes means "use a decent/modern version of GCC" without
having to worry about details.
Approved by: portmgr (bdrewery)
|16 Dec 2012 15:33:03
Cleanup after r308514 by beech@:
- Fix whitespace in Makefile
- Remove empty lines in pkg-plist
- Trim the header per new bylaws
- Update COMMENT and port description
|09 Dec 2012 08:34:02
- Update to 0.9.6
Feature safe: yes
Submitted by: Pedro Garcia Freitas <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|18 Mar 2012 20:03:41
Replace USE_GCC=4.5+ by USE_GCC=4.6+ which has been transparently
done by the ports infrastructure for a while.
Approved by: maintainer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Feature safe: yes
|29 Dec 2011 20:34:18
Update to version 0.6.6
Submitted by: maintainer
|25 Feb 2011 03:19:29
- Move over to py25 or above
- While here get rid FreeBSD 6.X and md5 support
|17 Dec 2010 08:40:31
Mahotas is an Image Processing Library for Python.
It includes a couple of algorithms implemented in C++ for speed while
operating in numpy arrays.
- convex points calculations.
- hit & miss. thinning.
- Zernike & Haralick features.
- freeimage based numpy image loading (requires freeimage libraries
to be installed).
- Release the GIL in morphological functions
Submitted by: Pedro Garcia Freitas <email@example.com>