Python package for creating encapsulated PostScript figures Maintained by:mva@FreeBSD.org Port Added: 13 Jun 2014 16:54:08 Also Listed In:python License: GPLv2
PyX is a Python package for the creation of encapsulated PostScript figures.
It provides both an abstraction of PostScript and a TeX/LaTeX interface.
Complex tasks like 2d and 3d plots in publication-ready quality are built out
of these primitives.
* PostScript output for device independent, free scalable figures
* seamless TeX/LaTeX integration
* full access to PostScript features like paths, linestyles, fill patterns,
transformations, clipping, etc.
* advanced geometric operations on paths like intersections, transformations,
* sophisticated graph generation: modular design, pluggable axes, axes
partitioning based on rational number arithmetics, flexible graph styles,
To install the port:cd /usr/ports/graphics/py-PyX12/ && make install clean To add the package:pkg install graphics/py-PyX12
===> The following configuration options are available for py27-PyX12-0.12.1:
KPATHSEA=on: Python wrapper around kpathsea
T1CODE=on: Fast t1 font encoding/decoding
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- Rename PYTHON_FEATURES to USE_PYTHON to comply to USE_PERL5 and to avoid a
conflict in behaviour with the read-only COMPILER_FEATURES knob
- Fix the deprecated USE_PYTHON_BUILD and USE_PYTHON_RUN behaviour, which
usually should be mutually exclusive, but some ports include both knobs
Recommended by: danfe@, makc@
Reviewed by: danfe, wg, antoine
Approved by: portmgr
With hat: python@