|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|13 Jun 2014 18:17:45
- Enable stagedir support
- Remove easy_install dependency
- Convert to PYDISTUTILS_AUTOPLIST
- Bump PORTREVISION to enforce a cleanup for the easy_install references
With hat: python@
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <firstname.lastname@example.org> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|13 Jan 2014 21:00:04
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X -> USE_PYTHON* = 2
- USE_PYTHON* = 2.X+ -> USE_PYTHON* = yes
Reviewed by: python (mva, rm)
Approved by: portmgr-lurkers (mat)
|20 Nov 2013 20:51:25
- Update WWW:
- http://cheeseshop.python.org/ -> https://pypi.python.org/
- http://pypi.python.org/ -> https://pypi.python.org/
With hat: python
Approved by: bapt (portmgr)
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 18:35:46
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|21 Jun 2012 05:15:08
- strict python version to 2.x only (doesn't work with python3)
- fix portlint warning (remove dot from COMMENT)
- add LICENSE (BSD)
- py-numpy only needed on runtime stage, so move it to RUN_DEPENDS
- add some tabs to Makefile header and pkg-descr
- do not try to remove directories that we didn't install
- bump PORTREVISION
Submitted by: rm (myself)
Approved by: maintainer timeout (2 weeks)
|05 Feb 2011 10:49:59
PyMorph is a image morphology toolbox implements the basic binary and greyscale
morphology operations, working with numpy arrays representing images.
Includes basic operations for morphological image processing such as erode,
dilate, open, tophat opening, watershed and more.
Submitted by: Pedro Garcia Freitas <sawp at sawp.com.br>
Feature safe: yes