|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|09 Sep 2014 12:38:23
- Switch to USES=libtool to fix a check-plist error about a .la orphan
- Adjust the modification time of aclocal.m4 so make doesn't try to
regenerate and rerun configure (without patches) during build phase
Reported by: antoine
|03 Jul 2014 18:04:01
- Revert previous commit, since it breaks 3rd party packages loading the
shared library via ldconfig magic as well as package building
|03 Jul 2014 17:25:03
- Drop .la files, no dependees require them
Approved by: portmgr blanket
|30 Jun 2014 18:09:47
- Update to version 1.0.1
- Simplify OPTIONS usage
- Remove .la files
|17 Nov 2013 12:33:49
- Switch devel/sdl20 to use the autotools-based configuration, since the
cmake-based one is not maintained that well
- Fix library naming to ensure backwards compatibility on minor version
- Bump the PORTREVISION on ports depending on devel/sdl20, since its
shared library name changed
Submitted by: Jan Kokemuller <email@example.com>
|13 Nov 2013 18:15:09
Version two of the SDL2_gfx library, compatible with SDL2.0.
This also adds a new USE_SDL=gfx2 variable to add SDL2_gfx as
LIB_DEPENDS other ports.
The SDL_gfx library evolved out of the SDL_gfxPrimitives code which provided
basic drawing routines such as lines, circles or polygons and SDL_rotozoom
which implemented a interpolating rotozoomer for SDL surfaces.
The current components of the SDL_gfx library are:
- Graphic Primitives (SDL_gfxPrimitves.h)
- Rotozoomer (SDL_rotozoom.h)
- Framerate control (SDL_framerate.h)
- MMX image filters (SDL_imageFilter.h)